Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Is there anybody out there?

I'm afraid there's not much content to be found here, originally just planned to post links and eventually write posts on, whatever. But i have a problem with people wearing shirts for places they havnt been ("Hard Rock, Mawsil"), and i'd feel bad taking up web space with no post. As far as my daily routine, even I wouldn't want to read. Boring even if i didn't have CBFTW down the street in comparison. Actually his site caused me to try this, thats why i have the 'sign in' requirement for comments, to get others in on this too. Otherwise until I come up with some kind of theme this'll be a hub for my interests or for people to respond to when i post some blather on their comments page. I'll try not to clutter it up much, at this point in/on the web it is just as important to link people to things they might otherwise never see, as to provide original material that is identical to most of the dreck out there already.See you around.
To CBFTW, Baghdad Burning, A star from mosul, and everyone else out there, harry hard-on says: STAY HARD!

2 Comments:

At 4:57 AM, Blogger Fayrouz said...

Hi there,

I found your site from a comment you left on Najma's blog. I hope to read more of your thoughts from Iraq.

Stay safe,

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Arancaytar said...

Yes, stay safe.

By the way, your Baghdad Burning link is set up to point at riverbend.blogspot.com rather than the actual address, riverbendblog.blogspot.com ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home